Excellence in Manufacturing Awards
FCMA annually recognizes outstanding companies and/or individuals for contributions to manufacturing excellence and specific objectives of FCMA. In addition, the Board of Directors may offer specific recognition to companies or individuals who make significant contributions to the betterment of our Northeast Florida community. Judging is performed by three outstanding community leaders who are knowledgeable of manufacturing and FCMA.
Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (1-50 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (51-125 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (126+ employees)
- Partner of the Year Award
- Founders Service Award
- Economic Impact Award
- Workforce Education Award
- Environmental Protection Award
2016 Manufacturers Awards
- Manufacturer of the Year – UTC Aerospace & Fleet Readiness Center Southeast
- Workforce Education Award – Vac-Con
- Environmental Award – Saft America
- Economic Impact Award – Beaver Street Fisheries
- Partner of The Year Award – Golder Associates
- Founders Service Award – Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
The Crane Award is the highest honor given to an employee in the Northeast Florida manufacturing industry. The award is presented to outstanding employees of FCMA member firms based upon criteria established by the company. The award is to honor the contributions made by our employees to the betterment of our workplaces and Florida’s First Coast community.
This award was named in honor of the late A. Crane Jones, Jr., a former senior vice president of CSX Transportation and a founder of FCMA. Crane was widely recognized for his outstanding leadership and his commitment to improving his community and its citizens.
2016 Crane Awards
FCMA would like to thank all of the companies who participated in the 20th annual Crane Awards. The night was a huge success with 94 winners and 350 in attendance. Click here for a full list of winners.