2020 FCMA Symposium & Regional Manufacturing Awards
Making Our Way to the Future
Friday, September 25; 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
500 S. Legacy Trail, St Augustine FL 32092
Register Here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Regarding COVID19 – FCMA takes the safety of our members and partners seriously. To that end, whenever in-person meetings take place, the event location will work diligently to follow all CDC-recommended guidelines. We understand these are unprecedented times and we look forward to serving you as safely as possible.
Specifically for this event, among other policies, you can expect wellness screenings upon arrival, a mask requirement until you are within the event space, hand sanitizer stations and a color-coded tag system to show your comfort level with others approaching. We hope to see you there!
Cost – $199 per person
Price includes breakfast, lunch, keynote speakers, sessions, awards ceremony for Regional Manufacturing Awards, and access to exhibit booths with SBA loan information and UF Health information about affordable health insurance.
- 7:30 AM: Symposium Attendee Registration Open/Exhibitors open
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast and Exhibit Tables Open
- 8:00 AM – 8:15 AM: Welcome – Lake Ray III, FCMA President
- 8:15 AM – 9:30 AM: Leading through Change
- Keynote Speaker: Joanna Richards- Shift 7
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM: Health & Safety – COVID-19 & Current Thinking
- Keynote Speaker: Adelmarie Bones, Golder Associates
- 10:45 AM – 12:00AM: Political Counter Point
- Keynote Speaker: Ed Dean, Dean of FL Talk Radio
- Keynote Speaker: Chris Hand, Former Chief of Staff, Alvin Brown
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Lunch – Special Guest Speaker – Mark Wilson, Florida Chamber
- Regional Manufacturing Awards – Emcee – Michael Corrigan
- 1:30 PM – 2:45 PM: 2020 Elections Analysis and Predictions
- 2:45PM – 3:00 PM – Closing Remarks – Lake Ray III, FCMA President
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM – Please take one more visit to the FCMA Booth Sponsors
Adelmarie Bones, Golder
Joe Saviak, Executive Director, Flagler County Sheriff’s Office
Thank you to our sponsors!
Put Your Logo Here! Contact Maria@FCMAweb.com
Florida Power & Light
CareerSource Northeast Florida
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
LG2 Environmental Solutions, Inc.
Lewis, Longman & Walker
Adams, AIT Environmental Technology, Kardex Storage Systems, PNC Bank, The Bailey Group, The JZ Expedited Companies, UF Health