For the last seven years, FCMA has developed and delivered outstanding value to our membership by offering best-in-class cost effective leadership and employee training opportunities. To date, the FCMA Leadership Academy has provided leadership training to more than 560 front line supervisors, team leaders and mid-level managers from 44 member companies as well as hands-on technical skills training to 84 line employees from 18 different member companies. The participant feedback has been consistently outstanding!
Now, we are excited to offer our expanded FCMA Leadership Academy 4.0 that includes five existing offerings as well five new training programs. Click here to learn more about leadership and employee training programs. Additional information and registration links for our classes can be found here.
Thank you to our education partners!
- DeVry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
- Duval County Public Schools
- FSCJ Business Solutions (Customized Training)
- FSCJ Industry, Manufacturing and Construction
- St. Johns River State College
- University of North Florida
- First Coast Technical College